At Colgate, we believe in creating a culture of high ethical standards and corporate responsibility. We are committed to being good citizens in the communities where we live and work, protecting the environment and continuously ensuring that our operations have minimal surface and subsurface impacts.
Providing a safe and healthy environment for our employees, contractors and landowners is a top priority. At Colgate, if work cannot be performed safely, it will not be performed at all.
We are continuously striving to improve, staying involved in quality programs that encourage good citizenship and promote stewardship of the land and environment. Some of the organizations we are involved in include:
- West of the Pecos Museum & Old Timer’s Reunion
The Reunion offers old friends and acquaintances the opportunity to gather and gab at the historical West of the Pecos Museum.
- West of the Pecos Rodeo
Colgate Energy is a Diamond Sponsor of the West of the Pecos Rodeo, known as the world's first rodeo.
- Town of Pecos Little League
Colgate Energy proudly donated a scoreboard to the local Jaycee's Park baseball field.
- Veterans Memorial Park
Colgate Energy contributed to the Veterans Memorial Park being constructed as a memorial to veterans who are no longer with us and to honor all of the veterans of the Unites States Armed Forces.
- Reeves County Hospital District Health Fair
Colgate Energy proudly sponsored the 30th Annual Reeves County Hospital District and Health Fair Community Pancake Breakfast. This event is held on a yearly basis and in 2017 hosted more than 66 vendors and served approximately 800 patrons.
- KIUN AM / KPTX FM “Community Salute!”
Colgate Energy proudly sponsors a weekly "SALUTE" to an individual, group, or organization who has made a contribution to the betterment of their local community.
- American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
- Permian Basin Landmen’s Association (PBLA)
- New Mexico Landmen’s Assicoation (NMLA)
- New Mexico Oil & Gas Association (NMOGA)
- Independent Petroleum Association of New Mexico (IPANM)
- CCA/CCAA Conservation Program, which is a partnership with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS), Center of Excellence for Hazardous Materials Management (CEHMM)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- SPE –Roswell Chapter